No Waiting When You Buy Your Own!
If you’re looking for low-impact fitness equipment that will provide excellent cardiovascular exercise, you can’t go wrong with an elliptical. Essentially, an elliptical machine provides a similar workout to a treadmill, but it alleviates the strain and impact placed on your joints, especially your knees. Fitness Gallery offers a wide selection of elliptical machines to suit a variety of needs and budgets. We have small and simple equipment as well as robust elliptical machines with program settings for incline and resistance.
It’s not hard to see why elliptical machines are so popular. Not only do they provide a total-body workout that burns fat and strengthens the heart, but they also accomplish this with minimal impact. So if you’re tired of constantly waiting for the elliptical machines to open up at your gym, consider purchasing one for your home or office at Fitness Gallery. Our equipment specialists do all of the homework for you by selecting only top-of-the-line exercise equipment to sell in our stores. We have nine residential elliptical machines and two commercial models, which all include customizable features and the latest technology, including:
- Anti-slip and cushioned foot pads
- Data readouts displaying the time, distance, RPM, heart rate, work level, watts, METs, and calories
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring
- Dozens of workout resistance levels
- Ergonomic design
- Quality welded steel construction
To learn more about these features, simply stop by one of our showrooms. Our knowledgeable sales staff would be happy to show you the differences between the various models and help you find the elliptical that best fits your budget and fitness needs. You might also be interested in an ElliptiGo bike, an outdoor elliptical bike that combines fun and fitness. The ElliptiGo allows you to travel up to 25 mph, getting an amazing cardiovascular workout without the heavy impact of other cardio exercises.
Benefits of Owning an Elliptical Machine
- Total-Body Workout. Simulating activities like walking, running, or climbing stairs, an elliptical machine works both your upper and lower body. Want to increase the intensity? To burn more calories and improve your endurance, boost the machine’s resistance and speed up your movements.
- Minimal Impact. Unlike treadmills, elliptical machines provide an exercise with minimal impact, reducing the pressure placed on joints. This is likely part of the reason why elliptical equipment is so coveted in gyms; it allows the user to complete a strong and solid workout without placing excessive stress on the body. For people who have issues with their knees, hips, or ankles, this advantage is especially significant.
- Time & Money Saved. When you have an elliptical machine in your own home or office, you won’t have to worry about the cost or commitment of a gym membership. Plus, you won’t have to wait around for the ever-popular elliptical machines to be available.
- Convenience. You will have the freedom to exercise whenever it is convenient for you. No matter what the time of day or the weather, you can fit in a powerful workout.
Fitness Gallery’s Elliptical Machines
Ready to purchase an elliptical machine? For more detailed information regarding the elliptical trainers you can find in our Kansas City and Denver showrooms, check out the following links:
- ElliptiGO Bicycles
- TRUE Ellipticals – Residential
- TRUE Ellipticals – Commercial
- Spirit Ellipticals – Residential
- Spirit Ellipticals – Commercial
We also invite you to visit our showrooms (located in Denver, Highlands Ranch, and Overland Park) to explore our top-quality used elliptical trainers. Our inventory is constantly changing, but if you inquire, we would be happy to help you find an elliptical machine that fits your needs.