A quality treadmill is a staple of any gym, which is why Fitness Gallery offers a wide range of the best treadmills available on our website and in our showrooms. Whether you’re looking for a simple and compact treadmill to fit in your home gym or a state-of-the-art treadmill for your customers, you have come to the right place. Treadmills provide an excellent cardiovascular workout, allowing the exerciser to effectively burn calories and fat, build muscle, and improve endurance. We encourage you to visit our stores to explore the various models available. For best results, look for a treadmill that comes with an adjustable incline and resistance functions so that you can tailor your workout to suit your needs.
Some people think that owning a treadmill is basically a way to prevent weather from interrupting your workout. While that’s true, there are many other great reasons to own one, and Fitness Gallery can help you select the treadmill that will work best for your fitness routine. Here at our Denver store we offer a variety of new and used treadmills, including the top brands you’ve heard about, like the True M30, the True PS 100 and the XT685 Treadmill.
Let’s look at why owning your own treadmill is a great idea:
- Incline: Especially if you live in a flat area, finding a way to challenge yourself with walking or running uphill can be difficult. A treadmill solves that issue by letting you select the level of
incline you want, allowing you to build your level of fitness over time.
- Treadmills are great for exercise newbies and experienced walkers and runners alike. With their range of settings people of all fitness levels can get a good workout on a treadmill. Start out walking, then increase to jogging and more vigorous running. Your challenge level is up to you, all available from one piece of equipment.
- Treadmills can keep you training at a constant pace. This is important especially for new exercisers who may not know how to keep a consistent pace. Walking and running too fast before one is fit can lead to injury. You can set your treadmill to challenge you at a specific speed. You will then work out at that speed for the duration of your session.
- Treadmills are available for use anytime. While many people tout the advantage of being able to work out on a treadmill even when the weather is poor outdoors, there is also the matter of time to consider. Suppose you have had a long day and can’t get around to working out until 8pm. It may already be dark by then and you may not wish to work out outside after nightfall. Not to worry — your treadmill is available at any time of day.
- Treadmills exercise multiple parts of your body. Your abdomen, legs and buttocks will all receive a superb workout, so you will definitely get your money’s worth when you purchase this
machine, versus other equipment that may only exercise one or two areas.
- Consistent surface: If you have ever walked or run outdoors you know that the surfaces you encounter will not always be kind to your feet and legs. Your treadmill solves that problem, offering a consistent, easier on the extremities surface that will allow you to get the most from your workouts.
Now that you know many of the reasons to own your own treadmill, it’s time to come see us at our Denver showroom. We can demonstrate our new and used treadmills so you can see their
features for yourself.
Click on the links below for details on our “best buy,” “best in test” and “gold standard” True Treadmills and Spirit Treadmills.
- TRUE Treadmills – Residential
- TRUE Treadmills – Commercial
- Spirit Treadmills – Residential
- Spirit Treadmills – Commercial
We also invite you to call our showrooms to ask about our top quality used equipment. Our inventory is constantly changing so please inquire and we’ll be glad to help you.